Each person must freely, willingly, and consciously CHOOSE God. The "haves" and "have nots" does not refer to particular races, social classes, religions, denominations, or chosen people. It refers to whether you have chosen God or not. Have you consciously chosen God or do you take a passive stance? Do you wonder if God is really real, and secretly think maybe it is just a myth or superstition or just the minds way of dealing with the inevitability of death? Does the god of science crowd out your belief in God? Does your ego voice win when in competition for your attention with the still, small voice of God? Do you listen to the naysayers who use their so-called intelligence, rationality, and scientific evidence to delight in mocking belief in God? Do you let fears and doubts crowd out the voice of truth?
Because we were made in the image and likeness of God, we were created with the mind of God, and contain every good gift from God, including free will and choice. Once the ego started to rule the world and proliferated the belief in lack, limitation, disease, suffering, and fear, the truth of our divine likeness was hidden. Jesus was a divine emissary sent to earth to reconcile and reunite us with God and our true selves. Jesus overcame the lower worldly consciousness and raised the human being back to their divine status as sons and daughters of God, with the divine inheritance of living in the garden once again in heavenly consciousness on earth while still in the body. You do not have to physically die to gain the kingdom of heaven; you only need to die to the ego being in control of your life!
Surrendering your ego and choosing God by your free will choice is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE that Jesus taught. It is the path of love or the path of the heart! The consensus trance of the collective mind is a very strong pull away from the mind of God. We were all conditioned as children when we were open, vulnerable sponges by our parents, teachers, religions, authorities, and society. It takes courage, faith, and self-discipline to TURN away from the beliefs of the world and CHOOSE God and go through the purification, refinement, and transformation to be illumined with the light of God and be raised in consciousness with Christ.
1. CHOOSE God
2. Ask for the Holy Spirit to empower you and teach you what you need to know. Ask for guidance and direction.
3. Listen for the still, small voice of God and act on what you hear.
4. Be vigilant and pay attention to the thoughts that enter your mind. This takes a lot of effort at first. When you observe negative or distorted thoughts say "STOP" or "CANCEL" out loud. Monitor your thoughts and take every thought captive to Christ. Be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
5. Start to MEDITATE daily. This is a critical spiritual practice right now. Drop your attention and awareness to your heart. This takes practice and becomes a new positive habit as you exercise your spiritual muscle! Replace the habit of ruminating thoughts, negativity, and critical judgments with the habit of saying "Stop" and "Drop" into your heart to commune with God instead!
From witnessing the clouds of thoughts pass by in the sky of your awareness, you will soon become detached and unidentified with the thoughts, and begin to be still and silent. Here you will FIND GOD!!! Here you will be lifted up and raised in vibration to your original Christ mind. Here your body will be renewed and regenerated. Here you will receive divine guidance, divine wisdom, and power. Here you will receive the living water that will cleanse and purify you. Here you will receive the divine LIGHT of God that will illumine and enLIGHTen you. Here you will be daily CHANGED and TRANSFORMED into the likeness of Christ! Here you will find your distorted or negative emotions will be transmuted into joy, peace, and happiness. Here your obstructions to being one with God will be removed.
Here is where you will live, move, and have your being IN GOD. Here is where your body is resurrected and ascended to NEW LIFE full of VITALITY and JOY. Here is where your body truly becomes a sacred, holy temple of the Holy Spirit and God manifests himself to you and lives on the throne of your heart. Here is where you will become the eyes, ears, voice, heart, hands and feet of Christ, one with the Father, and filled with the Holy Spirit.
6. CHOOSE GOD, ASK for the infilling of the Holy Spirit, LISTEN for guidance, OPEN, willingly RECEIVE, Pay Attention to how God starts to move and manifest in your life. Notice and pay ATTENTION!
7. Stay AWAKE, alert, and READY to step into the garden of the kingdom of God in the NEW HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!